Cumdump throat

I had a message tonight from an older straight man with a huge cock, asking me to suck him off in a layby while he got other men to breed my ass.
Of course I agreed, and soon he was driving me around trying to find men to use me.  We couldn't find anyone to fuck my ass, but I sucked 5 guys and swallowed 4 loads...

First layby:
I found a hot hairy chub daddy who was very keen to fuck my face.  He was really rough, and also loved doing it in the open where we could be seen.  He grabbed my head in both hands and fucked my face in front of a big lorry with the driver watching (but not joining in sadly).

We were soon joined by another man, and the guy who took me there.  I sucked all three of them, and soon had swallowed two loads of cum.

My older straight man took me to another layby, where I got chatting to a young taxi driver.  He claims he didn't know it was a cruising area, but I soon persuaded him to feed me his dick.  It started very small but soon grew to a real long thick cock.  He was very nervous, and shaking like mad, but soon filled my mouth with cum.  When he left I walked straight up to the other car parked there and asked the XL chub farmer there if he'd let me suck his cock.  He practically jumped out of the car and feeding me his small rock hard cock, before filling my mouth with an impressive load of cum.

The older guy then throatraped me for a while before telling me I was a slut and had enough cock.


Comments